My Dashboard Confessional

ull never shine if you dont glow (pum!pum!)hey now..only shooting stars...break the mold...only shooting staaaaars break the mooooooOOold..

22.9.10

nothing playing

Moonlight illuminate my night and my days sunray make the people say
And a vision something's missing so they're screaming out loud
Keep my feet on ground and my head in the clouds.
I'm the arrow, you're my bow, shoot me forth and I will go
And I know and I go and I go get up and go
Make me feel its for real tell me what you know.


Sun setting autumn breeze
Sound is moving like a chorus
Keep hearing that melody,

Check the radio but theres nothing playing,


Check the radio again but theres nothing playing.



Matisyahu...

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal