My Dashboard Confessional

ull never shine if you dont glow (pum!pum!)hey now..only shooting stars...break the mold...only shooting staaaaars break the mooooooOOold..

31.7.05

left there to sleep,left there to dream of their happiness


yo no se como llegue aqui..

llegue y me quede..

todo lo que logre ser y tener..se ha ido uno por uno

porque todo lo que he querido

ya me da igual.

me he quedado sola donde estoy

porque eso y no ser yo me basta


-But as for me I'm coming to my final failure
I've killed myself with changes trying to make things better
And ended up becoming something other than what I had planned to be-

Bright Eyes-Perfect Sonnet


(soy yo)

3 Comentarios:

Blogger Teacher Yorch dijo...

I believe that lovers should be draped in flowers
And laid entwined together on a bed of clover
And left there to sleep
Left there to dream of their happiness


good song
arregla tu vida y olvidate de todo
be happy of what you got in return, if anything

3:03 p. m.  
Blogger An Munoz. dijo...

tu sabes con que te basta! no solo con ser tu!!
;) love U!... eh el sabado te paso a buscar!

4:18 p. m.  
Blogger annush dijo...

you seem like a great girl...whatever it is that you have become should be good enough for you :)

4:42 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal